- Stakeholder 1Urban citizens
1. Minimal human vulnerability
2. Diverse livelihoods & employmentIndicators
2.1 Inclusive labour policies - Inclusive labour policies and standards, with an effective welfare system for low income groups.
2.3 Local business development and innovation - Thriving, adaptable and inclusive local business environment.
3. Effective safeguards to human health & life
- Stakeholder 2Economy & society
4. Collective identity & mutual supportIndicators
4.1 Local community support - Cohesive social structures providing support at individual, household and local community level.
5. Comprehensive security & rule of lawIndicators
5.1 Effective systems to deter crime - Integrated, collaborative and resourceful mechanisms to deter crime.
5.2 Proactive corruption prevention - Fair and transparent systems to fight corruption and promote justice.
6. Sustainable economyIndicators
- Stakeholder 3Urban infrastructure & ecosystems
7. Reduced exposure & fragilityIndicators
7.1 Comprehensive hazard and exposure mapping - Robust systems in place to map the city’s exposure and vulnerability to hazards based on current data.
7.4 Robust protective infrastructure - Integrated, forward-looking and robust network of protective infrastructure that reduces vulnerability and exposure of citizens and critical assets.
8. Effective provision of critical servicesIndicators
8.2 Flexible infrastructure - Critical services within the city are supported by diverse and robust infrastructure, which has been appropriately planned and delivered.
8.1 Effective stewardship of ecosystems - Robust mechanisms are in place to maintain and enhance the ecosystem services that benefit city residents.
9. Reliable mobility & communicationsIndicators
9.2 Effective transport operation and maintenance - Effective management of the city’s transport network to provide quality, safe transport.
9.1 Diverse and affordable transport networks - Diverse and integrated transport networks, providing flexible and affordable travel around the city for all.
- Stakeholder 4Institutions & systems
11. Empowered stakeholdersIndicators
11.2 Widespread community awareness and preparedness - Inclusive efforts to build public awareness of risks.
10. Effective leadership & managementIndicators
10.2 Effective co-ordination with other government bodies - Integrated and flexible communication and collaboration between city, state and national government.
10.1 Appropriate government decision-making - Transparent, inclusive and integrated government decision-making and leadership.
12. Integrated development planningIndicators
12.3 Appropriate land use and zoning - Integrated and flexible land use and zoning plans that ensure appropriate development of the city.
12.1 Comprehensive city monitoring & data management - Regular monitoring and analysis of relevant data undertaken to inform city planning and strategies.
Add an outcome