What is the Global Value Exchange?
- The Global Value Exchange is a crowd sourced database of Values, Outcomes, Indicators and Stakeholders.
- It provides a free platform for information to be shared enabling greater consistency and transparency in measuring social & environmental values.
- The site empowers users by giving them a voice to share their experiences and allow them to become the 'creators of knowledge'.
How is The Global Value Exchange unique?
The site is an exciting development because unlike anything else...
It holds detailed information on Stakeholders, Outcomes, Indicators & Values - all together for the first time!
• All four sections of the site are inter-connected so you can see the relationships between entries. E.g. which outcomes are related to which stakeholders and which indicators are related to which outcomes or what value can be associated to that outcome.
• The Chain of Events feature allows you to develop theories of change and link outcomes to other outcomes.
• The Outcomes Matrix allows you to see which outcomes are being used by which organisation.
• The site has links to research that supports the information within each section.
• Users of the site are able to interact with the information. They have the ability to comment, rate and say how they use the existing entries. This crowd sourcing provides a form of validation and guidance for users.
• Users are able to add their own entries and contribute to helping everyone measure their impact!
If you would like more information, you can send us an email or go to the Support and Guidance page.